Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Random Ramblings

Man, I'm such a liar liar, my pants are on fire! I said I was going to update with more photos yesterday, and I certainly did not. And, it's not looking good for photos to end up on here today. Or tomorrow. I'm just being honest now. But, you've gotta cut me some slack here---we just moved on Saturday. Blegh. I hate it. We are never. moving. again. Ever. We had everything basically unpacked by Sunday, but we've spent our nights after work getting everything straightened, pictures up on the walls, curtains up, rearranging, blah blah blah. So yesterday I spent my entire day working on the house. And............I made more curtains! Oh, it's an addiction. So that took the better part of my evening. And, on top of all of that, we've got a little rascal crawling all over the place checking out all of our little choking hazards. So very helpful. Everything is finished now, so I should be up and running with the blog again very soon. Tonight is The Office, so we've got plans.

In the mean time, I've got some random thoughts rolling around my head that I'm about to share with you. Should be interesting..........

*Desperate Housewives of any city/county sucks me right in every time. I don't know what it is. I just love me a good train wreck. I've been watching Real Housewives of New Jersey. Not gonna lie, they kind of scare me.

*I think I want to try some callard greens. I really don't even know what they are, they just sound like something we should be eating. Anyone have a good recipe?

*There's nothing like the "thud" of a sippy cup hitting the floor for the 100th time. I really love bending over to get it, only to get a grimey little hand in my hair. You just have to love the "take a sip and toss it" method. How else would you end up with sticky splatter marks all over the floor?

*It's so weird having my little punkin stalk me all over the house. Still not used to him "materializing" right behind me when I go to another room. It is nice that he can find his "Maaaaa---maaa" when he realizes he's alone.

*Harvey and I went to Farmers Market yesterday. It was his first time there, and I think he had a good time. There's a farmer at one of the stands that we normally visit, and let's just say, he's super friendly. Like the kind that's hard to walk away from because he has so many stories to tell. Very very sweet though. Well, boy was he excited to have a little captive audience in Harvey (and I was a little relieved myself). He was dancing, and clapping, and telling Harvey all kinds of stories. Harvey would smile at him, clap his hands, and then look back to make sure I was still somewhere nearby. He even gave Harvey a banana. Normally this would have been a huge hit in his world, but he had a huge breakfast right before we left. He kept swatting his hand away and turning his head. I felt so bad, so I took it and kept taking bites when he would turn around to make it look like Harv was eating. He's looking forward to Harvey's next visit. And I'm pretty sure Harvey is looking forward to it too. We'll just have to make sure not to carb load right before we go.

Ok, there's about to be a huge fight on Housewives. I've got to go watch these classy (scary) little ladies dook it out. Such a good use of my time!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months