Friday, January 1, 2010

First Post of 2010

I just got a new "toy" (Photoshop), which I've been waiting for to edit some of our other photos from Christmas time. Now I have it, it's hard to use, so I'm just going to move on with life and post some more photos. Our adoring public awaits! And who am I to keep you from more of our FABULOUS photos? Ha, wow starting off 2010 on a very narcissistic note. Perfect!

While we were in Lexington, I was able to catch up with some friends from college: Brandon and Brooke, Sarah Barlow, and Steph. We were able to grab a quick breakfast and catch up the day after Christmas. So wonderful to catch up with old friends, remember the good times, and to realize we haven't changed that much after all. We're still as bizarre as we were when we were 21. Good to know.




Brooke and Brandon trying to get Harvey to laugh.

Didn't do much for Harv, but Stephanie had a good laugh.



This looks like a sweet cuddle, but really Harvey snatched a receipt off the table and is furiously stuffing it in his mouth.


Looks so natural.


Dangerously close to walking. If only he would put weight on his legs.


Love these girls!


We went to lunch with my mom, sister, niece, and nephew before we left town.



The babes were tired.



They are too cute!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Woo hoo! Such a fun time! I am so jealous you got photoshop! I want it! We need to be neighbors who practice photography every day as we take care of babies. SOunds fun, huh?

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months