Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amelia Jane

I've been busy busy lately. I've had 3 photo shoots this week, which means lots of photos to edit. I did some head shots on Sunday, and I'll spare you the photos. They turned out great, but really, nothing too exciting. Just some heads and shoulders. Exciting stuff.

Then on Monday, Dave and Ali had their little girl, Amelia Jane. I didn't have to work on Monday, so I was really pulling for her to be born on the fourth. I told Ali over a month ago that she was going to be born on the fourth and I would be able to run over and take photos whenever. She told me Amelia would already be here and be home on the fourth, but I could come over and visit. It looks like I won. :)

She was born on Monday around 4:15pm. I was storming in there, camera in tow, at 7:00pm. Craziest non-family member around that day. Although, I am Auntie Sarah. Her aunt that's not her aunt, but is her aunt, but isn't her aunt. Catchy title eh?

Here are some photos from Monday night.




DSC_0006 copy



DSC_0017


DSC_0021 copy


DSC_0160 copy
Cute little family photo.



Then I went to their house yesterday and did some more photos. I'm still working on sorting through and editing (I took 736 photos), but here are a handful of my favorites so far.

Cocoon1B&W


DSC_0385 copy


Tiger
It's the Year of the Tiger on the Chinese calendar. I love this photo.


DSC_0417 copy
This photo make me want to have 12 more babies. Immediately.



DSC_0208 copy


I'm sure there will be more photos of Amelia that will make it to the blog soon. There are also some sweet little Harvey photos I need to share too. So many photos, so little time!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months