Monday, October 5, 2009

A Little of Everything

I've taken a ton of pictures over the last few days on my Blackberry and our camera, and I just haven't come up with a post to use them all. So here we go. In no particular order.....

Sweet boy in the car this weekend.


They're becoming little buddies for sure.

Could they look any more different?

We're all pretty excited about our new found freedom! Just got a double stroller so we can go out for walks during the day.

All three of our bottles.

We were getting ready to leave on Saturday and it was nap time. John and I were busy trying to get ready, so Harvey just went ahead and put himself to sleep. Such a good kid.


Not a fan of fruit---and definitely not a fan of peaches.



We're having photos taken in a couple weeks, so I bought him some new stuff---including a new hat. I know he has had some issues with hats in the past, so I thought I would go ahead and help him bond with his new headwear today. Pretty sure he likes it (or all the attention he got from wearing it!).
His shirt says "Daddy's Rocker".

I decided he kind of looks like a big ole Jersey Boy in some of these pictures.
A-ya der tough guy----you wanna' sleep with da' fish?

Yo ma, get me a cold one!


*Gasp*





He loves his hands tremendously.

What the heck are you doin' lady?! These are MY pictures!!


On an unrelated non-Harvey note, John and I went to see Steve Martin play with his Bluegrass band. We were right up front. One of the best shows I've been to lately.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months