Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween

I thought I would continue to work backwards through the holidays, and add some Halloween photos. We just got a copy of all the pictures the other day, so I thought I would go ahead and add them. Enjoy!


You sure bout dis outfit?



Wibbit!

It was his Greatie's 90th birthday that weekend, and we had a party for her on Halloween.

Quite a face! Note his frog lovey on his lap. Very committed to his role that night.


I gave him some birthday cake. Yup, so very un-first time mom of me to give our child cake when he's only 6 months old. But what's a party without cake?!
I fink I've had enough cakes now.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months