Friday, September 24, 2010

Quick Stories

I have a few quick stories I want to share before I forget about them forever.

--Harvey had his first kiss from a non-family member the other day. MH leaned in and gave him a little smooch. Harvey let out a big chuckle followed by a snort. Then he leaned in for another as she turned and walked away. Smoooooth. He's definitely my child.

--Yesterday I took him to the doctor (he has a throat infection. yup, it is as fun as it sounds). I had packed his little Cardinals backpack with a juice cup, some crackers, a couple little books and his keys and cell phone. So I got him out of the car, stood him up, and put his backpack on (for the first time). He immediately put his arms straight out and fell flat on his back. He just laid there like a little chalk outline. Mother of the Year here obviously doesn't know how heavy is too heavy when you're only 16 months old.

--I decided to give big Harv a bath last night, I figured it would make him feel better. So he's playing, I'm sitting next to the bath tub sending emails on my Blackberry. All the sudden he scoots around a little, I look in the tub and there is a horse size poop just sitting in the bottom of the tub. I immediately snatched him out of there and stood him on the (brand new white) bath mat while I turned to get his towel. He then proceeded to lose his balance, land his poopy butt right on the rug, and scoot around like a dog. Then I wrapped him up in one of our white bath towels. Seriously reconsidering our bathroom color scheme.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months