Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beach Trip 2010

Whew, I'm falling way behind. It's just that I work all day, come home and keep on working, and when Harv goes to bed, I want to watch TV or sleep. Like in bed by 9pm kind of sleep. So I'm working hard to get caught up on tons of projects so I can get some more projects started. Sounds simple enough. Oh, and if the sun would stop going down at like 4:15, that would help me stay awake past 8:30. The end.


So last month we went to Destin for Kent and Melissa's wedding. While we were there, we went to the beach one afternoon. I was determined to take Harvey to the beach for the first time and stick his little feet in the frigid water, like it or not. And he mostly chose not. Here are a few photos from our afternoon at the beach.

DSC_0997
Obviously not loving it so far. (Perhaps its his horribly mismatched outfit that's making him cry. Just a thought).



DSC_1038
And not loving the water.


DSC_0956 Dad, dat mean mama made me puts my feets in da water. Don't wet hers do it again!



DSC_1026 copy
Don't worry, we made up. He knows we have to make up. Who else is gonna feed him lunch? :)



DSC_0984




DSC_1070 copy
Starting to give this whole beach thing a chance.




DSC_0031_2
And suddenly, he loves the sand. Loves. It.




DSC_0020_2




DSC_0037 He even loved it enough to kick back and eat a little.




DSC_0053




DSC_0109 Tada! He went from a beach hater to a beach lover.


There's a lot more coming to the blog this week. Just you wait and see. I'm going to stay up late like a real adult to get some stuff done.

Maybe. :)

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months