Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MIA

I've been a little MIA this week (perhaps you haven't noticed, because I'm not such a regular blogger these days :) ), and it's all because of this: www.clorephotography.com.

I finally started my new business (Clore Photography) this week, and I've been busy busy moving stuff over to my official website, getting the kinks worked out, and editing/adding photos from my most recent photo shoot. I started with 1,250 photos, edited it down to 650 and I'm still weeding through and editing the best photos from that group. All of that on top of work and trying to get everything ready for Thanksgiving. No big deal. :)

So if I'm ever missing for awhile, chances are I'm working on Clore Photography. Check it out, and if you need some family photos, let me know (insert shameless self-promotion here)!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months