In honor of Harvey being 19 months old, I'm going to do a list of Harvey's most favorite 19 things in life. Since 19 is such a nice round number and all. Makes total sense.
1. Playing his "banjo" and dancing around. He especially loves it when mom and dad will rock out with him. Because banjos are so rockin.
2. Saying "MmmmmMMMMMmmmm!" for everything he wants. Kinda cute. Kinda annoying when you hear it all.day.long. We're working on using more words. Immediately.
3. His football lovey and Dog Dog. They go everywhere with him.
4. Blankets of any kind. Especially if they have a nice big tag on them.
5. Christmas decorations. Every time we drive by a house that's decorated we hear a giant GASP!!! and he's pointing to the lights. He's beginning to over generalize just a bit. When we drive by gas stations/grocery stores/anywhere there are bright lights he also gasps every now and then.
7. Cheese, yogurt and anything carb-y. Totally my child.
8. He loves to "GO go go!" most anywhere. In theory. Until it's time to get in the car seat. Or get out and get into the stroller/shopping cart. Then we get to hear another lovely screaming fit complete with much screaming/crying/pelvic thrusting/NO!!!-ing. But this is a list of everything he loves. And really, I'm starting to think he loves to throw down a good tantrum every now and then. So that's number 9 for ya.
10. Finger paint. What toddler doesn't like a good mess?
11. Giving hugs and sitting on everyone's lap. He gives the best snuggley hugs before and after bed time. I so look forward to that time of day.
12. "Goggies" and "Ca-AAATSS!". Such an animal lover.
13. Wrestling with daddy. Really anything daddy does is pretty cool. I love to watch those two together.
14. Balls, trucks, blocks and puzzles. All things boyish make him so happy.
15. Eating paper. Sad but true. If he can get his hands on a piece of paper, he quickly bits off a piece and tries to swallow it before we can get over there and fish it out. I choose to think of it as a game we play. :) A nasty, weird game we play.
16. Remote controls. He just walked over and handed one to me. Again, such a boy.
17. Uh-oh! and No!. His two favorite sayings. Nice.
18. Sliding. He even got really brave last week and went down head first like the big kids at the play place in the mall. He ended up with a pretty sweet carpet burn on the side of his face. But he was so very proud of himself. And the next time he decided to go back to going down feet first. Smart boy.
19. Bath time. He gets to take a bath in our big bath tub. Its like a big baby pool for him. Lots and lots of splashing and acting wild. Such a boy. And I love it.
There's so much more he loves, but I must stop at 19. Because I'm a rule follower. Even the ones I impose on myself. If only Harvey loved rules that much............
After you're done here....
- ► 2011 (33)
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2009 (196)