Friday, December 3, 2010

A Very 70's Christmas

I recently got a new computer (his name is Mackey the Mac Book Pro. I just call him Mackey, Or Mac. Or Mr. Pro), and I've actually had a lot of time to work on my photoshop actions. I wanted to try some of them out, so I took some of our Lexington Christmas photos and got to work. I really like the vintagey/70's/retro look I got in a lot of these photos. It looks like a Christmas straight out of the 70's. It's John's dream come true. :)

DSC_0012
You've gotta have at least one awkwardly posed cousins photo to make your holidays complete. And you have to hurry and get it in before...............





DSC_0020
Someone gets silly/grows antlers/gets.........well, drinks too much punch and passes out right in the front row. Family holidays will do it to you.




DSC_0039
Harvey, quite pleased with himself and how's he's working the room and making people laugh. Where do kids learn this stuff?!




DSC_0099




DSC_0142




DSC_0121
Slightly unamused.




DSC_0163
And very unamused.




DSC_0135B&W
I'm not sure who this gift is for. I seem to be pretty darn excited about this 3ft basketball goal.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months