Monday, January 17, 2011

A List

Yup, I'm guilty. I have been a serious blog neglector. I'm quite certain I have a good excuse. Just need to come up with it.............


Here's a list of some funny stories I woulda, coulda, shoulda posted over the last week and a half.


*You know you're a parent when: you find a whisk (among other things) stuffed in between your couch cushions. Harvey LOVES to hide random items behind the couch cushions. Like a squirrel. I'm sure that will come in handy one day. Maybe.


*When Havey gets in trouble he likes to change the subject by gasping and pointing while exclaiming "Us dat?!!" (what's that). Typically he's pointing to the wall or the ceiling. So hard to keep a straight face and stay mad at him. Smart guy.


*He's also learning how to stall at bed time. "Mo' book. Mo' book!". He will sit and read for 30 minutes some nights. I would much rather hear him beg for "Mo book" then "Shoooooow!".


*He loves a good haircut. We took him to get his haircut last month and we kept joking that he totally could have just driven himself over there and done it all by himself. When they called his name he walked on back to the chair, she put him up there and he sat still while she cut his hair. No big deal. No wiggling, no crying, simply enjoying a good haircut. And when she took the cape off we saw he had his hands folded in his lap the whole time. Such a good boy.


*He now uses a pillow at night. One night it just dawned on John and I that perhaps he would like a pillow to sleep with, like the rest of the human race. He used to flip flop all over his bed, and now he sleeps with his head on the pillow. Like a big boy.


*He thinks your a rockstar if you can sing along with anything on TV. The Wiggles, Elmo, Choo Choo Soul. I desperately want to be a rockstar even if it is just for a toddler. He will clap and cheer after anything.I like that kid. Makes me feel like I have some real talent.

I just came across this photo of him playing in the snow for the first time this year. I have so many photos to edit and get on here. This one makes me laugh. He looks like a little toy soldier marching through the snow. Love him.



DSC_0041

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months