Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Charlie 4 Months

I'm baaaaaaaaaack kids!

But only for Charlie's four month stats. And only because he's going to be five months old one week from today. I know, what the heck is this kid doing, growing up so fast?!

I'm still having pretty killer headaches everyday, but I realized I could (and should) edit photos a little at a time and then blog. Because our adoring public is waiting! :) And because I have all of these sweet four month photos of Charlie taken by our friend Leigh while I was in the hospital. I remember on the 17th I was super sad because I knew it was Charlie's 4 month birthday and I wasn't going to be there to take my usual monthly photos of him. Once I was a little more together, John told me Leigh took his photos, on his calendar, on his actual birthday. How thoughtful is that?! So, so sweet. Thank you so much for these photos Leigh. We'll always look back on these and remember how awesome you were for not only taking the time out to take them, but for remembering our sweet little guy on his four month birthday. Thank you for doing exactly what this mama wanted to be doing with him on that day.



DSC_0518


DSC_0506


DSC_0523


DSC_0516


DSC_0528

And here's a super good photo of our big boy, also taken by Leigh. You might just have a future as a photographer one day. :)
DSC_0496


Charlie's official 4 month stats:

Height: 26.75 inches

Weight (drumroll please......): 20lbs

Head--17cm (at least I hope its cm!!)

Compared to Harvey: everything is pretty much the same, but he weighs 2 pounds more. In babyland, that's a ton! This kid has some crazy chunky thighs that I'm going to have to document soon. Ok, I need to rest my giant aching head. Until next month......:)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I wish we were neighbors. I'll just say it every day. I love you. I seriously (really, seriously) thought about driving up there to take his four month pics, because I thought of that! Did you get your canvas yet? I miss you big time and pray for you often. Love you!

Miriam said...

Good to have you back. Still praying daily for you.

Miriam

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months