Friday, January 20, 2012

Charlie Five Months

I somehow found the time and energy (and cooperation from Charlie) to get his 5 month photos taken on time! This was literally a 10 minute shoot, and it wore me out. I really need to get it together soon. Baby steps though. First a 10 minute photo shoot, then maybe a 10 minute walk. Maybe.


Here is what you all are really here for. Not my *super* inspiring talks about fitness, but photos of our sweet boys.


DSC_0024


DSC_0027
Note: His hands are ALWAYS in his mouth. His two bottom teeth are about to make an appearance. Hurry up already!


Number3
My favorite from the day. Love, love it.


DSC_0059


DSC_0073
See? Wasn't even kidding about those hands.


DSC_0154
I wanted a really good photo of his chunky legs. I'm afraid this photo doesn't do them justice. There is a third roll on there, but in an effort to keep this rated PG, you can't see it. But trust me, it's there. Those legs are probably where he stores most of his 20+ pounds.



In several photos he was looking up or over to the side. This is what he was staring at:

DSC_0146


And honestly I would keep an eye on him too if I was laying on the floor and that wild thing was literally running circles around me.


Charlie at five months:

We just recently really started in with food. He currently has 2 tbs of cereal with a 4 oz fruit at lunch, and then a 4oz veggie for dinner. And, obviously, bottles in between. Homeboy does not let you forget to feed him.

I can't decide which he's going to do first:, sit up or roll over. He wants to be in an upright position at all times, but can't get the hang of doing it himself. I'm convinced its his cheeks pulling him down. He attempts to roll over all the time, but that one arm is always on the way. Always a tricky thing.

He finalyl started sleeping through the night. Thank goodness!!


He is still having a hard time staying asleep with his arms unswaddled, so we continue to try to find new ways to force him to sleep. Trying to get a giant 20+ pounder swaddled is quite an ordeal. We just need to get him a big twin sheet and call it a day. :)

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months