Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Charlie's Official 6 Month Stats

DSC_0181


I took this guy to the doctor today to get his official stats (super fun for mom!), and 5 vaccines (so super sads for everyone within earshot). Here are his official numbers.

Weight: 21 lbs 8oz---I totally would have guessed more than that. He seems SO much heavier when I have to carry him all around all the time.

Length: 29 inches

Head: 17.8 inches

How this all compares to Harvey---- He's one pound heavier, the exact same length, and his head is just a teeny bit smaller. Overall, another baby giant for the Clore family. We love our baby giants.


And, I love this photo. He just looks so victorious.
DSC_0281
Yeah yous guys!! I'm growin' real big and stuff!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months