Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Halfway Point

Big 'ole baby Chugs is six months old. I know! So hard to believe. There's been A LOT of life lived in our little family since then. Yet, it doesn't feel like it has been that long at all.

We did our traditional photo shoot to celebrate. He's been pretty grumpy lately, so I was glad he *mostly* cooperated for these. Gotta get in and get out quick at this age!


DSC_0166
The gym is that way, ladies.



DSC_0195
Girl look at that body....... I-I-I workout!




DSC_0190



Our sweet friend Brooke sent us a cute little mustache hat in a care package for big Harv. But low and behold, it fits our other large headed buddy as well. :)


DSC_0235



DSC_0227
How can you NOT smile when wearing a mustache hat?!




DSC_0242
Good job Aunt Bookie!!!




DSC_0258
She taked my hat off!!



DSC_0281


But, you can't keep a good man down. Love this little boy. His official stats are coming later this week. I know, you're all on the edge of your seats now.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm on the edge of my seat. I love the hat! It would probably almost fit Finn by now. I was tempted to keep it :) Your kids are so cute, and look so similar to each other. I miss you, friend!!

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months