Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baseball, Tee Ball Style

Last weekend while we were in Lexington, we were able to catch a Cardinals game. Our nephew Connor plays tee ball, and go figure, he plays for the Cardinals! He's already Harvey's hero (and John's too, really). So very cute. I have literally hundreds of photos to sort through, but I already have a few favorites I want to share with you.



It was hot. Oh so very hot. Poor little Harvey looked like he was going to have a heat stroke. Poor guy. But we had a blast with these three all weekend! I'm sure there will be lots more photos and stories to come. But for now, I've got plenty of editing left to do.

By the way, I just realized blogger is resizing my photos and making them look a lot less magical. :) If anyone knows how I can get my high res versions on here, let me know! Once I figure it out, I will probably repost some photos. Obnoxious, but totally worth it.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months