Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cell Phone Photos

I realized today how many photos I take with my cell phone that are never really seen by anyone else. I decided today was the day to reveal some of the cute (and weird) recent photos of Harvey.

This is the way he prefers to eat. This does not happen often. This was lunch after an exceptionally hot and sweaty trip to the zoo. He was thuroughly enjoying rubbing mac-n-cheese and oranges all over his belly.


This was during a shopping trip with Aunt Nat. He pooped all over himself, and I didn't have another set of clothes for him. And we definitely weren't going home! :)He got to play the redneck baby for about 30 minutes while we were in TJ Maxx (where I bought him a new outfit).



Harv and MH at the library. Such cute little buddies.



This is Harvey's new lovie. And he is deeply in love with it. Swoozies was going out of business, and everything was marked 75% off. We were walking around the baby section, and I came across this bib. Harvey loves tags, and I've been looking for a Taggie blanket that's not $25+ dollars. I handed him the bib, and he immediately started sucking on it. It was just $4, so I decided he could have it. Could it be any more random?! There were no others like it in the store, so a girl's taggie bib with the letter "I" embroidered on it------we'll take it!


They lived happily ever after.......






And of course, Harvey in the pool. Obviously, he loves it. The chance to scream and splash and drink nasty dirty water----what's not to love?

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months