Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet Gabby

Whew, what a weekend! So many updates, so many photos, I'm up to my ears in photos edits---and I love it all! This weekend we went to Lexington for a visit. While I was there, I did a photo shoot for my sister and her family. We came home Sunday night, and Monday I did a photo shoot for my friends Collin and Jenna and their sweet baby girl, Gabby. Gabby was three weeks old on Monday, and let me tell you, she is a doll! The "plan" was to get some shots of her while she was awake, and then get some while she was asleep. Naturally, she stayed awake for her longest stretch to date----the entire time I was there! But, it was no big deal at all. She's the most laid back, easy going baby. And trust me, I tested her limits! This was my first newborn shoot, and she was the perfect baby to "practice" on. I have so many photos to choose from, so I'm just going to go ahead and post a few of my favorites .












Wow, you can tell where I spent some time editing and where I did not. I obviously started with the cocoon photos, and then just picked a few of my favorites and edited those. It was a long weekend, an even longer day today, and I'm pretty ready for bed. But, I wanted to give you all an update first. You're welcome. Don't worry, I'll be editing all the live long day tomorrow, so I'll have more to share soon.

Let me tell you, there's nothing like a cuddly, calm, sweet, good smellin' baby girl to make me want one of my own. And a nanny to take on all the night time duties. Yeah, if I could have a nanny, I would want another baby. But for now, I love my sleep. And that's just what I'm going to do. Right now. Goodnight!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months