Saturday, February 7, 2009

Coney Island Photos

We went to Coney Island this morning, and I'm so glad we did. It's a place I've been somewhat interested in for a while, just never took the time to check in to it, and I certainly don't live close to it. So, while spending a few days in NYC, and staying in Brooklyn (Coney Island is in Brooklyn), Sarah and I didn't really think we should pass up the opportunity.

Most of Coney Island's attractions have been shut down since late-2007 (USA Today article here).

On our way out to Coney Island this morning, I didn't really know what to expect, but I did expect a ghost town. And that is certainly what we got.

I just hope the ghosts haven't taken over for good.

























No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months