Tuesday, February 24, 2009

U2, etc.

I'm not sure how long it's going to be available to stream, but you should really go over to U2's MySpace page, and listen to the new album, No Line On the Horizon. I'm hearing lots of great reviews on it, and I personally agree.

There's a song I can't stop listening to, by an artist called Steven Delopoulos. Some of you may know him from a band called Burlap to Cashmere. The song is called "She Held My Hand," and is the first song you hear at his MySpace page

I've been spending a lot of time listening to Springsteen's Born To Run album. On the short-list of rock masterpieces, this one's definitely on the list.

Be sure and check out Springsteen's song, "The Wrestler," which is on the new album, Working On A Dream, and was written for the amazing Mickey Rourke film of the same name.

I just popped over to Springsteen's website, and the first story I see is about one of my favorite bands called The Avett Brothers. I used to work with these guys, and I promise you will not be disappointed. Anyway, here's a video of them covering Springsteen's "Glory Days." Springsteen's camp found it worthy of adding to his site. Check it out.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months