1. Ankles---not cankles. I look like I have the ankles/feet of a 650 pound woman these days. A stunning new look for summer!
2. Wearing more than just my black Croc ballet flats. Those are the only shoes that I've been able to wear for almost 2 months. So stylish!
3. Wearing pants that button and zip. Elastic pants are making me feel so geriatric.
4. Eating raw cookie dough.
5. Being able to walk and talk AND breath.
6. Bending over without a large baby head poking into my ribs.
7. Eating goat cheese/feta cheese without panicking. Yes, I've had unpasteurized cheese 3 times while being pregnant, and each time I remember after I've finished dinner. This then leads to days of me feeling guilty and obsessively consulting google (the ultimate authority on health and wellness) to make sure I haven't permanently damaged my child.
8. Not worrying every few hours that maybe I haven't felt him move.
9. Getting sick and being able to take as much medicine as I want. 1 Tylenol and some Ocean Spray Saline doesn't really do the trick when you have a cold for 2 weeks straight.
10. On a serious note, I am beyond thrilled to meet our little boy. It's so exciting to know he's formed and ready to go, complete with a little personality, just waiting to be known by the rest of us. Truly amazing, our own little miracle and gift from the Lord.