Monday, April 6, 2009

It's Opening Day

Baseball starts today. Well, technically it started last night when the Braves beat the Phillies, but today is officially opening day of the 2009 MLB season. In my opinion, this is the first day of summer. The next 6 months of my life will be significantly distracted by my Cardinals.

I was able to attend opening day in 2007 in St. Louis, following the Cardinals 2006 World Series Championship. It was an amazing day as the team's 10th World Series banner was raised in the new stadium, complete with a flyover and Stan Musial appearance.

This season is the most special yet to me, as it brings the birth of my first-born. His Cardinals nursery is ready and waiting for him.


No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months