Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ready to bust!


So here we are at 36ish weeks.  Seriously, I'm ready to bust.  And, Harvey still has a few more weeks and couple more pounds to put on.  So obviously there is more room somewhere.  I'm sure there is a major organ in there somewhere that can scoot over a little more.  Really, do I need all that stuff anyway?  At our last checkup almost 2 weeks ago, Harvey was around 6 pounds, so we're still on track to have a 9 pounder.  And, he was still breech (and judging from the large head right under my stomach, he still is today), so we're still set for a C-Section on May 14.  I'm going to be selfish at my appointment this Wednesday and just make sure the 14th is firm and final.  Because if my doctor doesn't really have much planned around the 7th, I would be glad to give her something to do!  Let's just go ahead and get this party started a week earlier! :)  So we'll know the absolute final date as of this Wednesday.

On a side note, since we're about to have a baby in just a couple weeks and I'm going to be working on a baby book, I thought now would be a good time to make our wedding album.  As I have been going through all our pre-wedding, wedding, and honeymoon photos, I have realized that seriously, my body was not that bad!  Just about 9 months ago, I could always look in the mirror and find something wrong---a pinch here, some cellulite there, 5 pounds that could be lost.  But now that I have been pregnant and see how big I can really get, I don't think I'll complain or be as judgmental about myself again.  I'm sure there will always be a little something I would like to tweak, but honestly in the grand scheme of things, it's not that important.  

Ok, enough ranting.  I'll be sure to update on Wednesday so we can start the final countdown!  Yeah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah!!! Yay!! He's almost here. I'm starting to show now too and word from the doc says its a boy, but I am not convinced.

When we were anxiously waiting, we foudn that playing monopoly was a good distraction! Have fun and mucho blessings!

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months