Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ham

I got out my camera the other day to take some "candid" photos of Harvey playing, and this is what happened.

DSC_0071

DSC_0078
I'm giving you da stink eye, mom. If dat really is your name.......


DSC_0079

DSC_0069

DSC_0021

DSC_0033
Trust me, it goes on and on. I took about 175 photos, and they're almost all of him showing off for the camera. (Side note---there are some good photos of his "double" front tooth here. If you look, his left front tooth is actually 2 teeth pushed together. It was so bizarre when it came in. I've worked with lots of children, and I've never seen this before. Fortunately, our pediatrician had. Just when I was about to sell him to the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum in Gatlinburg, our pediatrician totally busted that bubble. He could have been a big star....).


I did happen to capture of a few of him playing in his box. Seriously, this kid LOVES this box. It's now on its side with a blanket "door" that he lifts and lowers for privacy. And he takes his favorite toys in and out of there on a regular basis. He's an interesting little guy.
DSC_0050

DSC_0064



I've been in a bit of a blogging slump, and I'm hoping to get out of it soon. It's just so hard to come home and get motivated to sit at the computer when there's plenty of trash on TV. I mean, hello, I HAVE to see what happens on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey', because you know they won't re-play it over and over again. I've got priorities here. But really, editing photos, posting photos, blogging about photos---those will be my priorities. Soon. I think.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months