Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whoops!

Looks like I let yet another week go by without any posts. I'm so lame. But to make it up to you, I'm not even going to really write a whole lot tonight (bummer, I know how much you all love reading my nonsense. Both of you that still read this. :) ). Instead, I have quite a few photos to share. Some are from the wedding that happened forever ago (I swear, I'm almost finished, and the picture CDs are going out on Monday at the latest. Scout's honor), and the rest are from the other day. I have a sweet new vintage action that I just downloaded, so you're going to see a lot of that. Get excited!

323Vintage
This is a photo that I put on here last week, only this time I ran my new vintage application on it. Love it!



205Vintage
The baby mullet. Business in the front, party in the back. An insane party was going on this day.



Kitchen
Oh Mawy Hewen, you's so funny. Weally, you is.




Dino
What can I say? He's a pretty hungry guy.




448
Nom!!! I wove de taste of ewectricity!! Burns so good.




MH
Classic.




Ruffles





GeneandNancy
Mother and father of the bride.




TomandChloe
John's parents.




NateandHK





MaxandJune





YMCA
YMCA lessons. It's tricky. I guess.........




JohnandSarah
(Gasp!) We were there too! Can you even believe it?! Melissa was sweet enough to take a few photos of us with our camera. It's not everyday we get to be in our own photos. Sounds kinda sad when you say it out loud.

I will post something sometime soon. Let's just keep it as noncommittal as possible, ok?

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months