Friday, August 21, 2009

Day Six

Whew, a post a day is wearing me out! It's getting tricky to come up with new stuff to talk about. Today's post is a little different, that's for sure. First, here is Harvey actually grabbing toys----on purpose and everything!
Yeah, shove those toys (that aren't ours) in your mouth!
While I was watching him play, I wondered what those toys must look like to him. So, I took some pictures from his point of view. I must say, the following images are not for the faint of heart. 
Here are the toys from the playmat in the pictures above:


Nothing too terribly creepy there (I guess). 

This next toy kinda freaked me out when I saw the pictures. Here is Harvey playing with his little friends on the bouncy seat. 
But this is what he sees:


Holy cow, those things are pretty big and scary when they're all in your face!! I have no idea why he thinks they are so entertaining. Perhaps he's putting all these toys in his mouth in self defense. Trying to eat them before they eat him.

And when doing a post about life from his point of view, we mustn't forget his beloved ceiling fan.

Anytime this kid is grouchy/crying, I just show him the ceiling fan and he smiles instantly. It's pretty sick really. :)

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months