Sunday, August 16, 2009

Seven Days of Harv--Day One

Since I have become such a slacker mom, I have decided to do something a little different to help jump start my blogging. Everyday I have at least one cute/funny/bizarre story to tell about Harvey's day, yet when I sit down to blog I feel like I don't have anything to say. So this week I am going to do a post a day, complete with a picture and some story. So saddle up everybody, Harvey's taking over the internet!! 

So today we have two firsts to tell about. Today was the first Sunday we left Harvey in childcare. Now, this has nothing to with us being overprotective and weird about leaving him with people. We leave him at the gym a few times a week, and we will gladly leave him with you for a little while if you would like to offer. We were waiting for the new "school year" to start so we could get him all signed up and ready to roll. Naturally, he was wonderful. We made sure he had a bottle when he got there, so they became his instant best friends. I'm pretty sure the only reason he tolerates me is because I feed him regularly.

And another first today......drumroll............the first time he wore shoes!


Yo, what's up?!!  Yeah, I'm wearing my high tops and a diaper--what's it to you?! You're lucky my mom's holding me back!

The most pointless shoes ever. Only used to make his chubby little feet sweat---and to make me giggle.  
Quite slenderizing really. You barely even notice his cankles. 

Man, he's growing up.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months