Saturday, August 1, 2009

Two Years Ago Today......

I met the love of my life, my husband, John Thomas. It's been a crazy two years, but there is no one else I would rather go through life with than him.  I love to tell stories through photos, so here we go again. A quick trip down memory lane.

Our first "official" date. We had already been out a few times, but this was the first big date John put together. We went canoeing, then John made me a very special dinner at his house. he pulled out all the stops---although he didn't even need to. I was already quite smitten.


Our engagement photos.  


Our wedding day (hoping that was pretty obvious to you).

First photo of our new family.

The most important family photo to date :)

It's amazing how drastically life can change in just 2 short years. I'm so blessed to have these two guys in my life---I don't know where I would be without them.

In other completely unrelated news.....

Does this look familiar?




I got new glasses today, and Harvey really wanted to try them out. 


Ummmmm excuse me........have you seen my stapler? 

Hahaha. Ok lady, joke's over. Get these things off of me!


I love that he has on his Cardinals gear and his UK apparel---and he's so happy about it.  See, nothing wrong with that. Harvey is already so well rounded. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of these photos are amazing! Congrats on two wonderful years for you guys!! - Ashley

Unknown said...

I'm checking out yoru blog!! whoo hoo! Sweet harvey! i just love him!

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months