Monday, September 28, 2009

Clore Reunion

This weekend we went to Illinois for the Clore family reunion.  Here are some pictures from the festivities. 
Hey gwampa---yous not gonna finish all that are you? Wooks better than peas............

It was chilly and I quite obviously stole a blanket from my child. Teaching him to share. 

Hanging out with grandpa. Note how his pants are pulled up to his armpits (Harvey's, not Grandpa's ).
Wow.

Can I helps you?



Great Grandpa Tom and Anita.

Four generations of Clore men.

Four generations.

Whooooa! This is some serious rocking Greatie! I fink I'm gonna be sick!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months