Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Three in a Row

We have now had three nights in a row that Harvey has slept all the way through the night!! We have had some pretty bad nights over the last couple of weeks, so I'm guessing that was his grand finale.  He just really wanted to test our limits and was completely bored with us when he realized a)they're not going to give me an extra bottle and b)they're also no going to pick me up and play with me at 3am. No fun---might as well sleep I guess. 

Today he had his favorite, sweet potatoes.  Now that he's walked through the valley of the shadow of peas and carrots (can you tell I hate both of those?), he knows that sweet potatoes are rockin'.  We're going to wait a little while before we introduce fruit so he'll really get used to eating veggies.  The way he slurps up his sweet potatoes confirms that this is the right decision! 

The cuisine--sweet potatoes and rice cereal.

So can I has dat or what?


Ahhh I love it! You're the best cook EVER!


Gettin a little sloppy here.  You can't see it, but there's a sea of sweet potato drool puddled up in the Bumbo seat. Sometimes it's just easier to wash everything and start over.
Uh oh!  Why am I in here fors?

Oh look TV!   Already such a boy----easily distracted by the television. 


Side note---he is in fact wearing a diaper in all these pictures.  I just realized his chub covers it up. :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he's so adorable! i'm sad i just got to peer over his bed last night just to see him...creepy, i know. ;) ha let me know when we can come again and play with mr. harvey! (p.s. i'm not a blog snob!)

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months