Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Diarrhea and Kickball

Quite an interesting day today (in case the title didn't give that away). We started the day off with a bang---Harvey totally pooped, not just his pants, but his whole body.  I had just put him in some warm, fuzzy pjs to play in. I went to make his bottle, came back to get him, and the nasty smell hit me within 5 feet of him.  So nasty. Instead of cleaning him with 1 million wipes, I just wrapped him up in a towel and put him in the tub for a good soaking. Then I got to clean the tub and do laundry---all before 7:45am. Awesome. MH has had the same problem the last couple of days, so I have done the same drill 3 days in a row. The good news is that he only did it once today and he's been eating like normal. Hopefully it was just a one time thing!

While Harvey was sleeping, I did some major purging in my closet.  I was switching my clothes out and putting up my fall clothes, and I decided if I didn't wear it last time it fit (pregnancy took me out of a lot of clothes last year), then I needed to get rid of it. I ended up with over 4 trash bags full of clothes and shoes.


So there it is in all it's glory. I LOVE getting rid of things. If you ever want to clean up your house, let me know. If I'm this unattached to my stuff, I can definitely get rid of your stuff!

Finally, we went to John's kickball game. As some of you know, we had a super classy t shirt made to help cheer on daddy. Someday this kid may really question our judgement...... 

What does dis shirt says? I probably shouldn't be wearin dis.........


That's what's on the back of John's shirt.


I eat da camera now!
His super sweet kicks.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months