Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend we went to Eldorado for John's 10 year high school reunion.  Man, he's old. We had lots of fun time with family and friends. Here are just a few of the 1,000 pictures we took this weekend.
First of all, we were having a great hat weekend. Two hats in one day, and no tears! I had to thoroughly document this incredible event. 

Sunday morning at church.
With his sugamama.

Trying to see just how far he can make his mouth open.

Just hangin out with the fellas.

Hat#2 on Sunday.
All ready for the class reunion picnic.
Feelin like a total stud in his turtle hat. (Never thought I would ever use "stud" and "turtle hat" in the same sentence.) 

Here are some of the sweet kiddos at the picnic.

Little Alex, looking a little mischievous.

HK and Alex playing with the rocks.

Betsy and sweet Nolan.

Now this next picture might be a little shocking.  John and I actually took a picture of just the two of us---WARNING: Harvey is no where to be seen in this photo.


John and Lee, one of his best friends from childhood.

Here are some pictures from Kent's birthday dinner.

Getting some quality time with grandpa.


I gave Nolan a mowhawk. He's pretty wiggly these days, so that's the best shot I got.

Somewhere along the way we put the babes in a chair together---mild chaos naturally ensued.

Ok, this isn't so bad.

Ok, maybe this Nolan kid is kinda rowdy.

Ok, now the girl is up here too? I'm outta here. If only I knew how to move......

Looks like we threatened them with something pretty good right here. So serious.
Here are some more random photos that were too good to pass up.
Uhhh, a wittle help here! I fink grandpa is abouts to eat me!

Not if I gets him first!!

Harvey and his crazy arms.





I love you Greatie!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months