Friday, September 18, 2009

Eatin' It Up

I haven't had our camera with me lately, but I have been taking quite a few pictures with my Blackberry. The quality of these pictures is not the best, but you'll get the picture.

We've been doing a lot of training lately. Seriously, I kind of feel like I have a little puppy again. He's been waking up several times during the night, so we're trying to help him learn to go back to sleep on his own.  We're also working on eating. You would think a child with thighs like his would not be such a timid eater. Oh, but he is.  Here are some of our eating adventures from this week.


Ugh! You said "one more bite" free bites ago! I can't eats no more peas!


Maybe if I play like I went to sleep she'll leave me alone.....

He was making such a mess and was acting so crazy while I was feeding him this week, I decided to try something different today. 

Look at this kid, all ready to eat! First, he was making such a mess on his clothes, I thought stripping him down would be a good idea.  I was thinking worst case scenario, I could just stick him and the Bumbo (since it's eternally stuck to his thighs) in the sink to rinse off.  I also took the bib away because he was so distracted by chewing on that, thus more drool, more mess everywhere.  And it was a complete success!  He ate 1/2 a jar of peas without spitting anything out---twice today!  Harvey just likes to keep it classy while dining.  "Strip me down to my diaper, please madam."

And I'm spent.

All in all, eating is going well. So far he's had carrots, sweet potatoes, and peas. He likes them all, but he strangely really likes peas.  He just doesn't know any better. :) 

Here are some random shots that I've taken lately. 



Awww shucks!

Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. 

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months