Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Christmas Date

Two years ago when John and I were dating, we decided to start up some Christmas traditions. One of those traditions is to go on a Christmas date, where we go have dinner somewhere and then go to the Opryland Hotel to check out the lights (along with 1.5 million other people). This year it became a family date.
My sweet boys all dressed up and ready to go. Harv loves his Christmas sweater! :) (And check out those cankles! Whew, he's a big guy).



Oh, I can has dat!

Harvey loved looking at all the lights and all the people. Pretty sure it was a bit much for him to take in this year, but I know in years to come he'll grow to love it. It was so fun to be able to share this tradition with Harvey. Looking forward to many more Family Christmas Dates together.

On a completely unrelated note, today I took Harvey to get both of his flu shot boosters and his Hep B vaccine. Let me just say, he is a stud. He didn't cry after the first shot, cried just a little after the second and third, and when I picked him up, he flashed a big smile at the nurse. Already showing off for the ladies. Love him!

I really will post the rest of the photos from Gatlinburg someday soon. Really, I will! I'm sick today, and moms don't get sick days. So I'm going to skimp on the blog a little. Maybe someday I'll be as tough as Harvey. But not today.

4 comments:

Nate and Betsy said...

I love this tradition! Where did you find that adorable sweater???

Anonymous said...

How fun that you took Harv! Love it; I love me some traditions.

ps - I linked to you on my blogroll, is that ok?

Unknown said...

seriously, best facial expressions ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I want to know how you get Harvey to smile so big in all them! :) - Ashley

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months