Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Harv

Man, this kid and his facial expressions. They say it all. (These are all much better if you click on them to see them bigger).
For real? More pictures??


Ok,ok ,ok. I'm ready!

Make sure you get dis side. Is my good one.


Can you sees me now?

Yo, Adrienne!

Ok, dats nuf playin mom, I gotta get back to work. Wots to do, being wittle and all.



I was in the kitchen feeding MH and taking some pictures of her while Harvey was in the living room playing. You can see straight into the kitchen from the living room, and when I looked over at Harvey, this is what I saw:

(A bit blurry, but you get the point)
Yup, that's my boy, completely surrounded by toys he's not touching, staring a hole though me while I give my attention (and the attention of the camera) to MH. Check out that pouty face!


And all better once the camera is back on him. I'm afraid we may have created a bit of a monster.

Some photos of Mary helen chowing down!




No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months