Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feed My Starving Children

I'm very proud to work for a company that is taking time this holiday season to support an organization called "Feed My Starving Children." Check this organization out online, at www.fmsc.org.

We will be helping to make bags of food that cost $0.17 each, and somehow each of those bags will provide 6 meals. 6 meals from $0.17? Really? That stupid cup of coffee at Panera the other day cost me $1.30.

If you have six minutes, watch and listen to Jars of Clay's "Oh My God" (set to an amazing fan-created video)

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months