Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is a new thing


So, this is a new thing. Something I quietly rebelled against for a while; because everyone else was doing it. If you know me at all, that is not surprising. However, when news arrived that my bride would bring a new Clore into the world, I thought this would be a great place to keep track of all of the crazy things that are happening, and will be happening.

Seriously? A baby. Wasn't in the plans. At least not four-ish months into our marriage. Not even close. Our grand plan was to "wait" and enjoy life for a while. Now that our best laid plans have been altered, will we not be able to enjoy life any longer? Of course not. But, based on that line-of-thinking, that's what one could deduce.

Either way, we're going to have a baby. We are going to help make the world a little bigger. A little brighter. And a whole lot more intense.

Crazier things have happened, I realize. But to me, this presently seems like one of the craziest things imaginable. And for crazy, I could not be more thankful.

-jc 

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months