Thursday, November 20, 2008

We Need Each Other

There's this song I can't stop thinking about and listening to. It's called "We Need Each Other," by Sanctus Real. And I think about how at Bible study this morning, it was only me, Don and Bill. Two dear friends that the Lord has obviously put in my life. Don and Bill are older than me, and I need them. I need to hear their stories. I need to hear what really matters after retirement and the demands of the office are silent. You know, the stuff that really matters. 

Don and Bill are a representation of the people I need. It's not just those two. It's too many to list here. It's people I don't even know. 

We really do need each other. Life is hard enough as it is. Don't ignore those around you. They are there to help.

I've lived a couple of experiences that provide me with a daily reminder of just how important my bride is; and that she is not to be taken for granted. Regardless, Don and Bill wouldn't let me see that one any other way.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months