Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Complete Mesmerization (and some confusion)

Sarah had her 20-week ultrasound today. This was an important one to check in on little Harvey.

As I sat and watched the monitor where his little movements could be seen, I think I finally realized just how amazing this whole process really is. No word, or combination of words, is apropos to describe what's really happening here.

Miracle? Yes. But that word has been worn-out on this topic.

There are two thoughts/questions that continue to come to my mind and heart as we go through this.

Really?!?

and

Seriously?!?

Again, no eloquence here. Simply an admission of speechless-amazement as I watch my Creator craft a completely unique human soul.

One that shares not only part of me, but the one I love most.

And I already saw him suck his thumb.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

Archive