Sunday, January 18, 2009

Harvey and the Cardinals

I'm a major St. Louis Cardinals fan. Kind of extreme, really.

Harvey doesn't have much chance on this one. If he really doesn't want to be a Cards fan, I seriously would be fine with that (just not yankees, please; I would rather it be Cubs). However, I'll be doing all I can to trick him in to it, in the meantime.

His bedroom is already being prepared, and I somehow have talked my bride in to letting us decorate it with Cardinals stuff (tastefully, of course).

I'm also working on getting him to a ballgame this summer. He's due during the month of May, that leaves over four months of the regular season. Plenty of time. 

Here's an example of the kind of artwork that will be on his walls...































No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

Archive