Thursday, March 12, 2009

Speeding Through Colorado

My brother told me he likes to hear my stories about when I screw up. 

For his personal entertainment. (I think)

Anyway, last summer I was driving down I-25, in the middle of Colorado. It was a Saturday afternoon. Beautiful, clear day. The Rocky Mountains were out to my right. My level of MPH was of small concern.

It did seem that all of I-25, from Fort Collins south, was under construction. So I had kind of given up on paying attention to when I was, and wasn't, in a construction zone.

I got caught. Going real fast. And in a construction zone. 

Did I mention one of my music artists was in the car with me? We were on our way for him to perform at a father/son retreat in the Rocky Mountains.

I really didn't care about actually getting the speeding ticket; I was more concerned with having to call Sarah. I was pretty sure it wasn't in our budget.

Let's just say my speeding ticket was more than a few hundred dollars, and I barely got out of having to go back to Castle Rock, Colorado, to appear in court.

To whoever that cop was, thanks for letting the out-of-towner off easy.

Jerk.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months