Sunday, March 1, 2009

Billy Joel and Elton John

We have tickets for the May 16, 2009 Nashville show.

Yes, Billy and Elton.

I'm a silly, crazy fan of both of these guys, especially Billy. If I'm able to go, it will be my seventh time to see each of them.

Taking Sarah to see both of them (especially together) is one of the most important things (to me) that I will ever take her to. The only other non-family event that would come close to this in importance would be a St. Louis Cardinals World Series game (hopefully in October, or any October to come).

Then there's this little guy named Harvey Logan Clore. He kinda tops the level-of-importance scale (his mom is on a scale all her own; one that can't be topped).

Anyway, yeah, he's due right around this concert. 

Oh, life.

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that he (at least) waits to share a birthday with his Grandpa Tom, as the clock strikes midnight following the concert.

Taking Sarah to see Billy and Elton, followed the next day (or so) by Harvey's arrival - yeah, let's go for that.

There's some line about cake running through my mind.

1 comment:

Alicia Marie said...

Good luck! I really really really did not want an "independence day" baby. Too many "well, isnt he a firecracker" remarks... Jack debuted at 12:29 pm, July 4th,2008...They do what they want:)

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months