Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baseball Weekend

This weekend John and Harvey had a baseball weekend. The Cardinals were playing the Cubs, and the games were actually broadcast here. So Saturday the boys hung out around the house and watched baseball, and did whatever else they do when I'm not around (I'm pretty sure I don't want to know). I actually went and ran some errands during the day, and went out with some friends to celebrate Beth, Alli(son) and Ann's birthdays. We had such a good time, and it was so good to get a little break!

On that note, before I show some sweet pictures of the boys from this weekend, I just need to share one of the worst group pictures I have ever seen. I promised (kind of) that it would not end up on facebook. However, I didn't say anything about my blog (you're welcome Beth!).

And no, I am not in fact picking my nose. I was scratching it--there was no nostril penetration.
On to some far better photos.

Mama made sure he was wearing the appropriate attire for his first TV game.
Pujols up to bat.

Yeah, go Cardinals, and stuff.............so sleepy..........

Here are some more from the games today.



Some out takes.......

Poor old Harv looks like he's had a few too many here.

This one will haunt you in your sleep tonight. That's one crazy looking baby!
Hewwo? You guys still out there? Dang hats, always causing trouble!

I think Harvey is even more excited to go to his first Cardinals game this coming weekend. I know we (especially John) are super excited to share this with him! Go Cards!

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months