Monday, July 27, 2009

Lexington Weekend

Well, we made it back from another long weekend on the road. Harvey really is such a good traveler. Let's see what we're saying in just a few short months when he has an opinion and he actually can stay awake. 

First, Harvey met his great grandmother on my side, Nanan. She's a feisty one (to say the least) and she doesn't like to have her picture taken.  Fortunately, I'm equally stubborn, so I managed to get in a few photos. 




Friday night, we loaded up and took all 3 kids to the fair.  All kinds of people came out of the woodwork for this night!  I didn't ride any rides, but I had the best time people watching. Oh the stories we could tell.


Five year old shenanigans.


Pretty sure this kid loves his little sister. :)

Oh my, mullets really do exist, daddy!  

Still too little ride rides. But we sure can take pictures with them.

Let the people watching begin.........

You sure it's ok for me to be out here? Kinda starting to question your judgement mom and dad............



Could I look any more intense? Apparently I take eating very seriously. 

Excuse me?  Pretty sure you don't want to mess with the Harv while he's eating.




We ended up waiting in one spot for quite awhile, and this is how Harvey passed the time....
Staring at this tree and flag. This kept him entertained for at least 30 minutes.


John and Connor on the bumper cars.  Connor loves his uncle John!

While we were in Lexington, we had a chance to catch up with Aunt Whitney.  Harvey loved spending some time with her (once he had his bottle, of course!).



We finally made it home sometime after midnight on Saturday night. Poor little guy was spent.

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months