Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This and That

I have a few random things for today.  First, this little boy has only slept for about an hour and a half----all day.  John worked all day and is still at a work function, so I have been working with little precious (insert sarcasm here) all day. Fortunately I had some friends come by and visit this evening, so that helped out.  

I forgot another important update from the last post.  Harvey has now officially moved to his own room. We put him to bed in his crib on Sunday night, and I even managed to sleep in our room. The original plan was to sleep in the guest bed in his room, but John pointed out that completely defeats the whole purpose. So I've been real brave, and he's been perfectly fine these past two nights.  Nap time, obviously a whole other story!

Some random photos--these are from last night:



Oh yeah, the camera loves me!!

And here are some photos from playtime today. He's starting to reach up and play with his toys some.

Pretty sweet action shot. Yes, his hand does move that fast in real life. :)

Hahahahaha! Oh Mr. Octopus, you tell all the good jokes! We should totally be friends on Facebook!




We also watched some of the Michael Jackson Memorial Service. It's a pretty significant day in music history, so I want to make sure it's somewhere in this "scrapbook".  

My attempt at getting a picture of Harvey watching the memorial.  Now he can say he remembers where he was that day when he grows up. :)

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months