Thursday, July 23, 2009

On the Road Again

Well, we're about to embark on another fantastic voyage with little Harv, this time to Kentucky. We're going to show him how real rednecks have a good time. That's right, we're taking him to the Lexington Bluegrass Fair. Complete with mullets, tee shirts with the sleeves ripped off, missing teeth (not talking about children here), chewing tobacco, carnies---you know, my hometown!  I'm really excited to ride some rides and eat some deep fried cuisine. I'm sure John and Harvey will be real impressed!

Just a few quick updates before I start packing up. The other day, Ali and I tried our hand at making some burp cloths. I have a few that someone gave me that are homemade, and I figured they would be easy to duplicate. Wrong! Let's just say, after 3 hours we had made 4 (crooked) burp cloths. And by "we" I mean Ali. Harvey was in a terrific mood, so I ended up messing with him pretty much the whole time. Needless to say, we will not be taking any orders at this time. :) 



The finished product. From back here they don't look too bad. 

Harvey and John during dinner that night. Little boy was tired after a full day of watching Ali sew.


I'm digging the tucked in shirt look. I really like how you can tell I'm squeezing him into his 3 month shorts and pants "just one more time".  Poor kid had some serious muffin tops this week. 

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months