Monday, June 15, 2009

Boys Night Out!

I am sitting in our house all alone right now.  John and Harvey have gone out for their first trip without mom.  I bet there are some interesting stories when they come home! 

This morning I must have unwittingly helped Harvey into his cranky pants, because he was a real squealer today.  Today I wanted (needed) to get some stuff done around the house and then I wanted to go to the gym and take Harvey.  He was so grouchy I decided it would not be fair to leave him with anyone at the gym (for fear they would put him out in the hallway until I came back), and I couldn't even get anything done.  Basically at 4pm I still had not even brushed my teeth.  So I had a brilliant idea!  John was going to a friends house tonight after work, and he has a two year old.  So I figured, what's one more?  I asked John if he could take Harvey and he agreed (sucker!). :) 

 So I packed Harvey's bag, helped him get everything in the car, and they were off.Since then I have gone to the gym (without worrying about my reputation with the childcare workers), cleaned the house some, taken care of some projects, and I've showered.  I haven't heard from John or Harvey, so I'm assuming all is well.  If I know Harvey, he's probably been completely calm, cool and collected for John.  He loves his daddy! 




The many faces of Harvey...........

No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months