Sunday, June 14, 2009

Harvey is Officially a Cardinal

So, I thought I was a crazy St. Louis Cardinals fan (john), but my son Harvey has quickly taken it to a whole new level. When I opened up my mail yesterday and saw this from my friend Joe (who works for the Cardinals), I certainly teared up.

In case you have trouble reading it, it's an Honorary Baseball Contract with the St. Louis Cardinals, for Harvey Clore. 

The last couple of lines say, "It is agreed that the above mentioned youngster is a full fledged honorary member of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. Said contractee agrees to fully support the greatest baseball team in the world - the St. Louis Cardinals, and in years to come render vocal or physical aid to help the Cardinals repel all invaders."


No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months