Thursday, June 18, 2009

Proof He is a Little Boy

Today we went to work on his fingernails, and guess what I found?  Dirt under his nails.  What in the world could he have possibly done to get dirt under his nails?  He can't even hold his head up, so I really doubt he was outside playing in the sandbox, weeding the garden, making mud pies.  I think little boys are just naturally dirty, and this proves it.  Dirt just naturally grows under his nails.  

On another note, starting August 3 Harvey will have a new playmate!  On Monday night I met with a family who is looking for a nanny, and we all decided it is a perfect match.  They have a little girl that was born 6 days after Harvey.  I'm so excited to have found such a sweet family, and I'm excited that Harvey is going to have someone so close to his age to grow up with.  It's going to be great for him to have to "share" mom and someday share his toys.  This way someday, God willing, if we have another child he will be a little better prepared.  

My sweet husband bought me some fun sunflowers to celebrate the new job.  Very sweet!
  

Sweet Harvey all clean and ready for bed.  This is my favorite time of day........when he's all clean, smelling sweet, and so snuggly in his little sleeper.  Love him!



No comments:

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months