Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cousins

This week has been insane---already.  My mom, my sister and her boyfriend, my nephew Connor and niece Lorelai are in town visiting.  Lots of stories to share, but I really just want to put some hilarious pictures of Harvey and Lorelai on here.  Seriously, I laughed so hard during their little photo shoot.  (Keep in mind, Lorelai is 4 months old now.  She is just 2 1/2 months older than Harvey).


I just wanted to get a couple pictures of them side by side........

Then Harvey put his hand just a little too close to Lorelai's face............

Just what he was afraid of........she did try to eat him!!!! Harvey wasn't going to stand for this......

"Woman, please!  You best get off me!!!!"


"Don't you ever try that again. Shew."

Once that was settled, Harvey spent the next several minutes just staring at the top of her head.




"Really, what is that stuff on top of your head?! Is that an animal?"


"Hehehehehehehe"

"You sure it's ok for me to be alone wif her?"

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am totally picturing their fake conversation now. I love it! Hope you're having fun with them! love you!

>



New Little Harvey

New Little Harvey

One Month

One Month

Two Months

Two Months

Three Months

Three Months

Four Months

Four Months

Five Months

Five Months

Six Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Seven Months